Transfixing 3D Paper Patterns by Maud Vantours
Why can’t there be a male hooter’s equivalent where male servers are shirtless and highly sexualized for their bodies and looks
Male Strip clubs. You’re thinking of male strip clubs.
No. Not a male strip club. A strip club is a strip club. I want a place called Cahones where waiters wear Speedos and are forced to stuff if they don’t fill out their uniform well enough. I want them to giggle for my tips. I want it to be so normalised and engrained in our culture that women bring their daughters there for lunch (because whaaaaaat the wings are good! Geeze sensitive much?) where they’ll give playful little nudges like, “Wouldn’t mind if your dad had those. Heh heh heh.” that their daughters don’t even understand but will absorb and start to assume is just the normal way grown up women talk about grown up men. I want to playfully ask my waiter if I can have extra nuts on my salad and for him to swat my arm with an Oh, you because he knows if he doesn’t his manager will yell at him. I want other men to pretend to like going there so I think they’re cool. I want to go to Cahones during my lunch break at work and when I come back and tell the other women in the office where I went they chuckle slightly and the men around us suddenly feel self conscious and they don’t know why.
BIRD EGG BIRD EGG BIRD EGG
we are the last generation whose baby photos weren’t taken on phones
why he lick me
THIS IS SUPER COOL THOUGH IF YOU UNDERSTAND HORSES. LIKE THAT NIPPING IS A GROOMING BEHAVIOR HORSE’S DO TO BOND AND TO MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE SOCIAL BONDS. SO THAT HORSE IS BASICALLY TREATING THE CAT AS PART OF THE HERD AND SUSTAINING THE FRIENDLY BOND.
IT IS SAYING, “this tiny horse is very tiny but we are friends. Look at my tiny friend.”
So far, I have been enjoying the Adventures of Business Cat a great deal, possibly more than is appropriate for an adult human. (All of these are from the webcomic Happy Jar)
UPDATE: Now with more Business.
YES ALL THE BUSINESS CAT STRIPS IN ONE PLACE
The fact that this year Easter is on 4/20 just makes this pic even better
blaze it and praise it
The Most Spectacular Wildlife Photos From The National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest
- Curiosity of a Chimpanzee in men | Photo and caption by Susan Van Dalsen /National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest
- Fènec The soul of the desert | Photo and caption by Francisco Mingorance/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest
- Rhino under brooding sky | Photo and caption by Robin Moore/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest
- Portrait of an Eastern Screech Owl | Photo by Graham McGeorge/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest
- Game Over | Photo and caption by Hannes Lochner/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest
- A Peaceful Place | Photo and caption by Ralph Pace/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest
- The power of the Criollo | Photo by Chris Schmid/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest
- Naughty monkey | Photo and caption by Guiermo Ossa/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest
- Portrait of one chilled out Kangaroo | Photo and caption by Graham McGeorge/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest
- White Sharks Can’t Jump? | Photo and caption by Thomas Pepper/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest